Monday, September 21, 2009

Go to bed mom!!!

Why am I awake and blogging at 5am? I should be in bed, I am not a morning person! Just when I was going to post how Lil Miss Mya was sleeping for 7-8 hours, she threw me for a loop and went back to her 5 hour shifts. All last week she was going to bed at 11pm and not waking up until 6 or 7am. Jared & I were so proud of ourselves! But then Saturday night and Sunday night we went back to waking up at 4am. As much as I love my sleep I do love her more! I have to admit my heart melts when I pick her up and she snuggles her little head into my neck and then when I lay her down to change her diaper she smiles at me with those big blue eyes. Instantly 4am isn't so bad. I do love having an excuse to just sit and rock her and watch her. Plus, I can get caught up on my blogging while she plays and wears herself out again, it takes her about an hour to settle back down again after eating. She is asleep so I am headed there too, good night.

1 comments:

Judy said...

LOVE your blogging and LOVE your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing both of them with all of us. Love, Judy