Saturday, September 12, 2009

A house divided...sort of.

As some of you know, I graduated from Colorado State University. Yes, I am a RAM! Usually Jared makes fun of me and will cheer for the other team just to get me worked up. But there is one game a year when he will cheer for CSU, the Rocky Mountain Showdown...CSU vs. University of Colorado. CU's coach Hawkins left BSU a few years ago, so even though we love coach Peterson more, Jared still has some ill feelings toward Hawkins and he cheers on CSU. This year CSU WON!!! Yahoo! Since Mya obviously has tons of BSU apperal, I had to order some green and gold for her. Well, her lil outfit didn't arrive in the mail in time for last Saturday's game so she had to sport one of my t-shirts. But it turned out alright, so only sported it for one quarter before falling asleep.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go Rams!!! Except when they play BYU of course. :O)