Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mya's 2 month Update

My apologizes...our computer died and we have been using my old prehistoric laptop which makes getting online no fun. Besides Mya has really grown up in the last few weeks and playing with her is a lot more fun than blogging, no offense! I will get some pictures downloaded soon. But in the meantime, at her 2 month appointment (which was 2 weeks ago) she weighed 10lbs. 11oz. and grew another 2 inches. She is now in the 72% for her height; we have no idea were that comes from! Got run...she just woke up from her nap and daddy says she is hungry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph!

I am checking in tonight on all of my blogs! Can you believe how fast our girls are growing up!!
I noticed that you said you started reading Babywise (my life saving book after having Tyler!) I wanted to pass on the BEST blog spot of a Babywise mom with loads of Babywise info it is http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/
I couldn't get done all I do and all the rest I really do get with 2 kiddos without Babywise.
Happy reading!

Love, Megan