Sunday, October 3, 2010

Playing Catch-Up!

Binge Blogger Malson is back! I know I have been off-line this summer, but Mya is so active now and I didn't want to miss anything. I told myself when I got pregnant that I was going to be a mom that participated in her life, not just narrorated her life. Well, Jared & I have definitely been particpating this summer. Wow, she keeps us busy!!! Because I am so behind, I will keep this short and sweet...cliff notes.



July - Fun in the Sun


Mya loves the water so we spent countless hours in the backyard playing on the slip-n-slide. Mommy & daddy, even uncle Zeke & aunt Amanda, got in on the old school fun this summer. She would crawl up and down just giggling and giggling.

The park is always a good time and Mya loves the swing.



The zoo! Jared & I thought it would be fun to take Mya to Zoo Boise this summer. She loves animals and gets very excited to see the cattle and horse and both her grandparents' house, so why not. Ummm yeah, she thought we were there to see all the kids. She spent the majority of the day talking to all the other children walking by..."hi, hi, hi!" It was pretty cute though. The tiger was the only exhibit she seemed interested in. She would point at it and say "rrrhhhrrr."





0 comments: