Saturday, October 9, 2010

Playing Catch-up - August

If you watch the news on a regular basis you are probably under the impression that the sky is falling and the economy will never recover. Well August proved to be quite different in our eyes. On August 13th Robertson Supply officially opened The Pump House. A seperate location here in Nampa dedicated just to selling pumps...irrigation pumps, home sprinkler system pumps, you name it-they got it pumps. They had a HUGE grand opening celebration and several hundred people came out to celebrate and congratulate them on their new venture. I am so proud of Jared and all this hard work helping get this project off the ground.

Contrary to popular belief, the real estate market is doing quite well too. As a business development rep, I am usually out of the office more than in it, but in August I spent a fair share of my days in the closing room helping people sign their packages. With the combination of low interest rates and realistic home prices now is the time to buy and people are starting to realize it. It is fun to be busy again! To top it off, my event planning business is starting to take off and I had a wedding in August too. I love this thing we call life!!!

0 comments: