Thursday, September 9, 2010

Anniversaries are funny things

As Jared & I celebrate our fourth anniversary today, I couldn't help but think about our last three anniversaries. Our first we spent at the Anniversary Inn, followed by a week in Las Vegas. Our second, a romantic dinner at the Mona Lisa fondue restaurant. Mya was a month old last year, and not on a bottle, so we ducked out for a few hours for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. This year...lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, frozen yogurt with Mya after work, and then home for the Vikings/Saints football game. The funny thing is that each year I have enjoyed myself. I feel like breaking out song, singing the lyrics of a country song "...this is right where I'm supposed to be." I love my husband! I love my life! God is good!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

It keeps getting better, doesn't it! Glad you enjoyed your day!

Crystal said...

Glad you had a great anniversary, I can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday!!!!