Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

WOW, what a birthday! I knew we were going on a tour of Sonoma & Napa vallies on Monday, that was my request. Jared had told me we were going on a group tour in a passenger van with 8 or so other people. I was perfectly fine with that, I was just excited to be visiting the wineries. Well what do you know, that sneaky husband of mine booked a limo for the day. Here I was standing outside the hotel waiting for a 15 person passenger van and up pulls a limo. I was in shock, I started crying. We had an incredible time! I was speechless, I know...hard to believe...but true. On our way out of town, we stopped at Golden Gate park and took a moment to enjoy the views.

My friend Teresa lent me her "birthday tiara", so between it and the limo I truly felt like a queen!


My favorite winery was Rubicon Estates. It is the oldest winery in Napa Valley. The grounds and the buildings were breath taking! Their wine was wonderful too.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Awesome! So glad you had a great day and props to Jared. Maybe he could teach his brother a few things! Ha!

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! What a fun day. Thanks for sharing it with us.