Thursday, June 25, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

For those of you who haven't heard...it's a girl! Her name is Mya Grace Malson. I know what you are thinking, "but I thought you weren't going to find out." You are right, I didn't want to know. But Jared did want to find out, so the doctor printed off the picture, wrote the gender along the top, and put it in a sealed envelope for him. There were 3 rules. 1) He couldn't taunt me. 2) He could tell a soul...not even the moms! and 3) I couldn't beg. Jared did great. He never let it slip to me.

It was an accident! One day while I was dusting, I opened the drawer to Jared's night stand to put the baby name book away and there it was...THE PICTURE! I think it was divine intervention. This way Jared didn't have to worry about slipping in front of me and I didn't have to feel like I cheated. We are very excited to meet our baby girl!!!

1 comments:

Maggie said...

Beautiful name!